GIVE: a recognized brand that has existed and grown since 1946
The company was created in Paris in 1946. From the outset, it specialized in the saddlery business and took the name "AVIA".
The first successes:
From 1952 to 1960 the company manufactured seat covers for the car manufacturers Ford, Simca, Renault and Peugeot.
Reinforcement of production capacities:
In 1971 a factory was set up in Meaux (Paris suburb), then in 1977 production was grouped in Fourmies (North of France) in a larger factory. At the same time, the company extended its outlets to mass distribution.
Refocussing of the business activities
In 1993 the company "AVIA" was bought by the Belgian company ECA. AVIA then changed its name to GIA (Garnissage Intérieur Automobile – Inner Car Upholstery). It refocused its production on the manufacturer's market.
The new impetus:
In 2004 the company was bought by its current shareholder. It extended its activity to upholstery and all types of vehicles and was present on all distribution channels including the Internet. In 2021 it changed its name to "GIVE", with the intention of being perceived as the reference brand in the market of interior trimming for vehicles and machinery.